Windows Firewall Control Download
Windows Firewall Control Download is a powerful software which extends the functionality of the Windows Firewall and provides new extra features which make Windows Firewall even better. It runs in the system tray and allows the user to control the native firewall easily without having to waste time by navigating to the specific part of the firewall. This is the best tool to manage the native firewall from Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, Server 2008, Server 2012.
Windows Firewall Control Download doesn’t do any packet filtering and does not block or allow any connection. This is done by Windows Firewall itself based on the existing firewall rules.
Windows Firewall Control is a tool that provides fast access to the Windows Firewall settings and enhances functionality by letting you manage networking rules for each application. It mainly caters to experienced users, such as network administrators.
Quick access from the tray icon
Windows Firewall Control Download Once initialized, the app creates an icon in the system tray area and allows you to select the security profile, ranging from no filtering (turns off Windows Firewall) to high filtering mode (blocks all inbound and outbound connections).
Thorough management of application connections
Windows Firewall Control Download When it comes to rules management, you can allow or deny access to any application, disable, delete it from the list or create a duplicate. The list shows names, groups, programs, locations, statuses, actions, directions, locate and remote ports, remote addresses, protocols, and services.
Populate permission lists with custom apps
Windows Firewall Control Download It is possible to sort items by status or direction (inbound, outbound, all, user-created), use a search function, view recently blocked programs, as well as switch to a simplified viewing mode for enabling and disabling program access, as well as for adding a new app to the list.
Rich settings to work with
Windows Firewall Control Download features a control panel where you can make additional tweaks. You can integrate the tool into the Explorer context menu, set it to autorun at startup, disable other programs from adding firewall rules, activate global hotkeys for the control panel and rules management area, adjust the frame’s hue, import and export rules, as well as access some Windows tools (Firewall with Advanced Security, Command Prompt, Event Viewer, Resource Monitor, Windows Registry).
Windows Firewall Control Download To end with
Windows Firewall Control Download All in all, the application has a fair reaction speed and works smoothly, without causing any problems to the OS. It quickly applies rule changes. Windows Firewall Control 2020 is an excellent utility for a better control over Windows Firewall options, especially when it comes to setting up rules for each program.
Windows Firewall Control Download is a nifty little application which extends the functionality of the Windows Firewall. Also it provides quick access to the most frequent options of Windows Firewall.
It runs in the system tray and allows user to control the native firewall easily. Without having to waste time by navigating to the specific part of the firewall.
It is free to use. Registered users will get the advantage of learning mode which provides notifications for outgoing blocked connections.
Windows Firewall Control doesn’t filter any packets and does not block or allow any connection. It offers four filtering modes. You can switch them with just a mouse click:
Low Filtering. Outgoing connections that do not match a rule are allowed. You can block the programs you do not want to initiate outgoing connections.
Medium Filtering. Outgoing connections that do not match a rule are blocked. Only programs you allow can initiate outgoing connections.
High Filtering. All outgoing connections are blocked. This setting blocks all attempts to connect to and from your computer.
No Filtering. Windows Firewall is turned off. Avoid using this setting unless you have another firewall running on your computer.
Windows Firewall Control is a powerful software which extends the functionality of the Windows Firewall and provides new extra features which make the app even better. It runs in the system tray and allows the user to control the native firewall easily without having to waste time by navigating to the specific part of the firewall. This is the best tool to manage the native firewall from Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, Server 2008, Server 2012. Windows Firewall Control offers four filtering modes which can be switched with just a mouse click:
Windows Firewall Control doesn’t do any packet filtering and does not block or allow any connection. This is done by the tool itself based on the existing firewall rules.
Windows Firewall Control Download Features:
- Notifications of outbound blocked connections.
- Learning mode that automatically allows digitally signed programs.
- The intuitive user interface is easily accessible through a system tray icon.
- Full support with standard user accounts. Elevated privileges required only at installation.
- Disable the ability of other programs to tamper Windows Firewall rules and state.
- Integrated support of creating, modifying and deleting Window Firewall rules.
- Multiple and easier ways of creating new rules in the Windows Firewall.
- Lock feature which can disable the access to the settings of the program and Windows Firewall.
- Shell integration into the right-click context menu of the executable files.
- Automatically display invalid rules for programs that do not exist any more.
- Possibility to find and display duplicate firewall rules.
- Merge multiple similar rules or duplicate existing ones.
- View recently allowed and blocked connections and create new rules from the Security log.
- Import and export of partial sets of rules.
- Protection to unauthorized uninstallation.
- Possibility to restore previous settings at uninstallation.
- Supports global hotkeys and various shortcut keys.
- And many, many more.
Currently, our program is available in 27 languages. If you would like to see the program displayed in your language you can download one of the translation files that are available. After you select your language from the combo box below, a new download will start for a file with extension *.lng. When the download completes, you have to copy this file in the installation folder, where the file wfc.exe is located. When you restart wfc.exe the new strings will be read from the translation file. The translation file is a plain text file and can easily be edited with any text editor. If you have time and you translate the file to a language which does not appear here, please send it to us too and we will update this page.
Windows Firewall Control Download System Requirements
- Microsoft .NET Framework version 4.5 or a newer version.
- Compatible with all x86 and x64 versions of Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Server 2016, Server 2012.
- Windows Firewall service is required to be enabled for Windows Firewall Control to run.
- DNS Client service is required to be enabled for the notifications to work properly.