VideoProc macOS New video processing software designed to cut, trim, merge, adjust, transcode, edit 4k video with full hardware acceleration VideoProc achieves the record-setting “FIRST” in the video processing industry – crafting the easiest video editor, together with DVD video converter, downloader, and recorder at the core.
VideoProc macOS All engineered for the 4K UHD era, it is your must-have video toolbox to handle even the most demanding tasks from HD to 3D, UHD 4K, 5K and 8K, no matter it is from iPhone, GoPro, Dji, Samsung, YouTube, DVD disc or other sources. Process your media files to fit YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, iPhone, iPad, TV, PS4, etc, edit raw footages flexibly into more engaging stories, backup and rip a full DVD in 5 minutes, all finished at world’s fastest speed, without compromising quality.
VideoProc macOS is an all-purpose 4K video processing software that integrates video transcoder, editor, downloader, recorder and DVD ripper. It can quickly process, convert, compress and edit any 4K, HEVC, MKV, HD and SD videos for you to share them with others via YouTube, Instagram, emails etc or make them compatible with media players and mobile devices. Furthermore, it offers advanced features to download videos from 1000 sites, backup DVD and record your desktop and iOS screen.
VideoProc macOS Features:
- VideoProc macOS Professional and Easy-To-Use Video Editor: VideoProc offers a complete toolbox for you to do basic editing like cut video, split a video into smaller pieces, merge different clips into one, add effects, flip video, adjust audio delay, change resolution, add subtitles etc. Advanced users can also stabilize shaky videos or remove noise, correct fisheye lens distortion, make GIFs in simple clicks
- VideoProc macOS Hardware Acceleration Brings the Fastest Video Processing Speed: The level-3 Hardware Acceleration technology helps VideoProc to make the most of Intel QSV, Nvidia CUDA/NVENC and AMD hardware to encode and decode videos, at 47x real-time faster speed with low CPU usage, and no crashes or lags
- Robust Video Transcoding Capacity: With more than 370 built-in video and audio codecs, VideoProc lets you process and convert nearly any video in any format, codecs, quality and size. It accepts multi-track MKV, large 4K video files, Apple HEVC videos, slow-motion video from GoPro, DJI Drone, iPhone and other devices and common 1080P HD and SD videos.
- Online Video Downloader: This online video downloader could help you batch save videos, music, playlist from YouTube, Facebook and 1000 other websites
- Screen Recorder: VideoProc macOS 2020 offers three types of recording modes for you to record games, tutorials and activities on your computer or iPhone. You can record full or part of the screen with audio, record video with your webcam or record with both screen and webcam
VideoProc macOS What’s New
- GPU accelerated processing algorithm to process HDR videos faster.
- The download module to support the latest videos and audios.
VideoProc macOS Supported Operation Systems:
macOS 10.9 or later 64-bit