Help And Manual Crack makes producing help and documentation a pleasure. All the tools you need are at your fingertips in a single intuitive environment, and the program handles all the complex, technical aspects of the process for you. Instead of wasting countless hours “programming” your help you can focus all your energy on actually writing your documentation so that all your working time is a productive time.
How Help & Manual works:
All the output formats supported by Help & Manual are generated from the same project. This means you only have to edit your help and documentation once. Forget about the nightmare of “converting” your documentation every time you change anything.
- Responsive Webhelp, responsive images, web videos, and SVG
- Multiple TOCs and version control
- New publishing formats: Word (DOCX), ePUB 3.0, Amazon Kindle, EWriter eBooks
- PDF output: support for PDF/A, better font embedding, improved table rendering, chapter feature images
- Lots of detail changes to the user interface, improving the usability