Final Draft macOS Write movie and TV scripts, stage plays, and new media with Final Draft – the number-one selling entertainment industry-standard application that combines powerful word processing with professional script formatting.
There is no need to learn about script formatting rules – Final Draft automatically formats your script to industry standards as you write.
Works seamlessly with the new Final Draft Writer app for iPad (sold separately).
TOP WRITING FEATURES INCLUDE:
* Scene View – Outline your script and reorder scenes using a simple drag-and-drop interface.
* Navigator – View, sort and filter the important details of your scenes, Scriptnotes and Characters.
* Index Cards – Easily outline your story and restructure your script one scene at a time.
* ScriptNotes – Make general or element specific color-coded notes that won’t affect your script’s pagination.
* Templates – Over 100 classic and current television shows, screenplay, stageplay, and graphic novel templates are available with the option to customize your own.
* Pagination – Final Draft paginates your script perfectly to industry standards universally for OSX, PC or iPad.
* Watermarking in Printing and PDF Options – You can print your watermarked script to any printer with standardized paper size or save directly to PDF in flawless script format.
* Panels System – Split your screen in half so you can view scene outlines while simultaneously writing your script.
* Final Draft Courier Font – We have created the ideal screenwriting font that is easy to read while meeting industry requirements.
* Writing Management – Check content you’ve written to help you manage your writing goals.
* Format Assistant – After you’re finished with your first draft, run Format Assistant to make sure there are no formatting errors.
* Retina and Full Screen Support – Benefit from the convenience of distraction-free writing in full screen mode, as well as retina display compatibility.
* Mac OSX Dictation Support – Mac’s built-in OSX dictation feature works with Final Draft allowing for hands-free writing that’s as fast as your ideas.
TOP PRODUCTION FEATURES INCLUDE:
* Title Page – Create and easily include a professional Title Page with your script.
* Revision Mode – Revise your script as often as you’d like. Save different revisions for production purposes.
* Page Locking – Omit scenes, lock pages and A-pages, and set revision colors. You can take your script all the way from concept to final production.
* Colored Production Pages for Revisions – Colored border allows for writing ease, with solid color production pages in PDF for distribution.
* Character Highlighting – Use to highlight specific characters’ lines for table reads or when writing to track characters’ dialogue.
* Customizable Reporting – Final Draft offers you seven different reports for production including Scene, Character, and Location reports. Print or email reports separately from your script.
Supported Operation Systems:
macOS 10.12 or later 64-bit