Feeder macOS is a full-featured application for creating, editing, and publishing RSS and iTunes podcast feeds. Features include quick and easy feed editing with auto-complete, templates, HTML tags, Markdown, an HTML preview and more.
Feeder macOSis a full-featured application for creating, editing, and publishing RSS and iTunes podcast feeds. Features include quick and easy feed editing with auto-complete, templates, HTML tags, Markdown, an HTML preview and more.
For podcasters, there is drag-and-drop episode creation, automatic tagging of audio and video files with artwork, and an iTunes Store preview. The feeder can publish feed, images, and media files with FTP, SFTP, WebDAV, or Amazon S3, post to a blog when publishing, and announce new content on Twitter and Facebook once everything is online.
RSS feeds can be very useful if you want to keep your readers up-to-date regarding various developments, new versions of applications or important news.
Feeder is a macOS app that makes it easy to create, edit and publish your own RSS feeds and it comes equipped with several templates best suited for certain types of content, as well as a minimalist, easy-to-use interface.
Set up RSS feeds, download content and import already created feeds
Feeder macOS To begin with, you can take advantage of the templates included in Feeder, as these can help you get started on the right foot and publish your data much faster than if you were to start from scratch. These are specially designed for news feeds, podcasts, link sharing or other such purposes.
You can then customize them in various ways, but it is also possible to download feeds directly from a website or import files that have already been created.
The simple editing process with an included HTML preview module
Feeder macOS attempts to simplify the update process as much as possible. You can insert links or images and write descriptions in Markdown or HTML.
Additionally, to ensure that the content is correctly formatted and your links and pictures are placed as they should be, you can verify each item in Feeder’s previewer, which displays your feed exactly as it would appear on a web page.
Schedule feeds for publishing and makes announcements to notify your readers about new content
The Feeder application can publish your feed using FTP, SFTP, WebDAV or Amazon S3, as well as save it to local storage. Items can be scheduled to be published at certain times, and Feeder can also post to your blog and perform announcements on Twitter or Facebook once the new content has been uploaded.
To sum up, Feeder Download is a user-friendly OS X app designed to help you to create RSS feeds and publish them online with little to no effort. Feeder 2020 also comes equipped with a sizable assortment of templates, it allows you to preview items before they are uploaded and it also provides multiple publishing methods.
Feeder macOS New in Feeder 3
- Refreshed Design with new icons, preview and editing windows.
- Thumbnails and preview lines in the list.
- Integrated feed and settings view so the sidebar can be hidden.
- Share libraries with cloud services such as iCloud Drive, Dropbox, Google Drive and more.
- iTunes Podcasting updated for larger artwork and links in the iTunes summary.
- Markdown editing converted to HTML in the feed.
- Autosave for edited items with windows restored on relaunch.
- Self-contained feeds with the content and settings for sharing with others.
- Search and replace all links in a feed.
- Many other new features and improvements.
Feeder macOS What’s New
- Fixed an issue subscribing to podcasts.
- Fixed an issue where publishing progress may not disappear from the sidebar after publishing has ended.
- Updated Apple Podcasts support.
- Updated FTP and SFTP software.
Feeder macOS Operation Systems:
OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor