Adobe Acrobat DC macOS
Adobe Acrobat DC macOS with Adobe Document Cloud services is here. Completely reimagined PDF tools that let you create, edit, sign, and track PDFs from anywhere. It will change the way you work with design layouts, press-ready files, and all your important documents forever macOS 2020.
Clean feature lineup
Adobe Acrobat DC macOS The application allows you to write down comments and feedback using a separate frame on the right side of the window, while the reading space is not affected at all macOS 2020.
In fact, this is one of this tool’s strong points: the interface is quite clean, but still manages to provide a lot of tools for zooming, selecting text, printing, adding bookmarks and many others.
Supported file formats and fast searches
Adobe Acrobat DC macOS A great thing about Adobe Reader XI is its ability to work with CAD designs and geospatial maps converted to Portable Document Format. Also, in case you need to locate any element within a PDF file, the application offers a comprehensive file searching engine that finds what you need in a matter of seconds.
Adobe Acrobat DC macOS The security functions enable you to view and work with PDF documents without having to worry about malicious code being executed on your machine. The ‘Protected Mode’ and the ‘Enhanced Security’ features are designed to safeguard your computer and provide data protection and privacy.
When it comes to customizing Adobe Reader XI, the Preferences area will give you the possibility to modify a wide range of settings. Comments, 3D and multimedia, measuring and reading options are available, as well as spelling or page units configurations macOS.
Adobe Acrobat DC macOS In case you find Adobe Reader XI too difficult to use, the application includes a comprehensive help manual. Unfortunately, you will need an Internet connection to access it, which means you won’t be able to read the documentation in offline mode macOS 2020.
A top PDF viewer on the market
All things considered, with this software app you can’t get it wrong simply because it still sets the standards insofar as PDF documents are concerned. Adobe Reader XI really works as advertised and is the leading tool for viewing Portable Document Format files.
Adobe Acrobat DC macOS Features:
- Access powerful print production and digital publishing tools. Preview, preflight, correct, and prepare PDF files macOS 2020.
- Work anywhere. Create, export, and sign PDFs from your computer or the Acrobat DC mobile app macOS.
- Take your files with you. Use Mobile Link to access recent files across desktop, web, and mobile.
- Edit anything. Instantly edit PDFs and scanned documents — as naturally as any other file.
- Make last-minute changes. Edit text and organize PDF pages on your iPad.
- Replace ink signatures. Send, track, manage, and store signed documents with a built-in e-signature service.
- Protect important documents. Prevent others from copying or editing sensitive information in PDFs.
- Eliminate overnight envelopes. Send, track, and confirm delivery of documents electronically.
Adobe Acrobat DC macOS Supported Operation Systems:
macOS 10.12 or later 64-bit